1. While it was more of a quiet week here on the blog, its been extremely busy elsewhere with big launches at work, events and prepping for some exciting shoots so more to come in the next week! This weekend will be a quiet one and after two weekends in a row of travel, I can’t wait.
2. The Met Gala was this past Monday and I think this years theme was my favorite. Lady Gaga was the winner for me and I loved all the videos Vogue created from the night.
3. Another exciting moment of the week? The new Royal baby Archie! Loved the sweet press conference from the new family this week and if you’re not following Elizabeth Holmes yet, you must for her So Many Thoughts on all things Royal!
4. Links I loved this week? Jess‘ breakdown of how bloggers make money, Kathleen‘s recipe for pimento cheese (going to make this weekend!) and Jacey‘s roundup of summer cocktails recipes in a pinch.
5. I’ve loved seeing all the color and summer prints hitting stores the last few weeks! Some recent favorites? All the tie-dye over on Mango, this adorable dress by Reformation and this gorgeous silk blouse. More favorite finds below!