1. You know you’re getting older when it takes you a week to recover from Vegas?! This week I took it slow and unfortunately woke up today with a fever but hoping some extra sleep and soaking up the spring weather will have me feeling better in no time!
2. I found Vogue’s cover story on Kim Kardashian West so fascinating. Make sure to read the whole article here and watch her fun 73 Questions too.
3. So much good TV the last few weeks! So excited The Bold Type is back (a fun and easy show to binge!) and excited to watch FX’s new Fosse/Verdon show.
4. Links I loved this week? Kate’s adorable 30A bachelorette bash (make sure to read my most recent 30A guide here!), The Everygirl’s tips on how to stay safe in a rideshare (an absolute must read) and Allie’s gorgeous cherry blossom pics!
5. SO many sales this weekend! Most importantly the Shopbop Sale ends tonight so stock up now on classic basics and fun spring pieces if you haven’t already. I made it super easy with my guide earlier this week! Other great sales? Old Navy is 30% off so I picked up my favorite leggings in a fun pink pair. J. Crew is doing 40% off (!!!) and loving this floral dress, this white denim shift and this pleated plaid skirt.