1. Happy Friday! After a much needed break this week in Florida with my family (new guide coming to the blog next week!), it feels great to be back in the city feeling relaxed and refreshed! The next month is packed full so I’m planning on getting ahead of lots of errands and to-do’s this weekend.
2. While in Seaside, I made some time to finally read by the pool and I loved Daisy Jones & The Six. It was a really fast read (it’s almost like reading an interview) and loved the 70s rock n’ roll story.
3. I’m SO excited to share next Saturday March 30th, I’ll be hosting a spring styling event at the Rockefeller Center J. Crew! There will be light bites and an amazing sale from 12-4 pm so if you’re in the city, would love to see you all! Will be sharing more details this week!
4. Links I loved this week? Allie‘s NYC photo location guide, Mackenzie‘s Australia trip recap (thinking this may be my big trip next year now!) and Kendall‘s adorable nursery.
5. So many great sales this weekend! Net-A-Porter is doing 15% off so I finally grabbed this gorgeous bodysuit I’ve had my eyes on and some new Diptyque candles for spring. J. Crew is also 30% off (obsessed with all their new gingham swimsuits and thinking I may wear this jumpsuit next weekend!) and DermStore is having a sale on my number one skincare favorites Skinceuticals with code SKINC. My go-to’s are C E Ferulic (I use everyday!) and the Blemish + Age Defense which is great for any breakouts. More favorite finds of the week (like Supergoop’s New Shimmershades) to shop below!