1. Happy Friday! This week was super busy at work (how cute are those mini bagels and avocado toasts from one of my work events?!) so it was nice to have a few quiet nights with Gossip Girl reruns (we just restarted it!) and a few glasses of wine to get through the week!
2. I’m so excited to do my first Instagram Live with one of my favorite ladies, Jenn Lake, this Monday February 11th, at 8 PM EST! Jenn and I both work full-time in PR and run blogs on the side so we’ll be discussing what brands want and insights from both sides. Be sure to tune in, and if you have questions, feel free to DM or email me before Monday!
3. One of my favorite sites to get lost on is Architectural Digest, thanks to their insane celebrity house tours. This month’s cover stars didn’t disappoint with Kylie and Kris Jenner‘s over the top homes. My favorite though is their recent tour of Derek Blasberg‘s super chic NYC condo.
4. Links I loved this week? All of Krystal‘s amazing Funny Face inspired shoots, Allie‘s African Safari trip recap and Dana‘s breakdown of sponsored posts (will be sharing more about this in my IG Live with Jenn!)
5. We had a few days of warmer weather this week and it got me inspired to pick up some new spring pieces! My favorite purchases? This pale blue blazer (under $50!), these adorable pearl barrettes and so many from J. Crew’s new arrivals, all 30% off this weekend! More favorite finds below!