1. Was this the longest week ever or just me?! So happy it’s Friday and ready for a weekend of lots of sleep, great meals and relaxing. We started YOU this week and while cheesy, still find it very entertaining and can’t wait to finish it!
2. I got this pasta machine last Christmas and excited to finally try it out this weekend! Thinking I may try this recipe from Rachel Ray and the colorful fettucine flavors!
3. I’ve been pushing myself in my workouts this week but I made sure to take some time to recover too with foam rolling and cupping. I had so many responses on cupping when I shared on my Insta so will be doing a full blog post next week on why I love it!
4. Links I loved this week? Grace’s tips on buying a Chanel bag, Mackenzie’s trip to Montage Palmetto Bluff (adding it to my travel bucket list!) and Mary’s recap on the best podcasts to listen to (Armchair Expert is my absolute favorite and excited to try some new ones!)
5. With so many great sales happening, it’s a perfect time to stock up on some classic pieces that need replenishing or getting something you’ve been eyeing! J. Crew is 70% off their sale styles, as is Mango too and Old Navy (stocking up on new activewear!) Hope you all have a relaxing and fun weekend!