1. I love the start of a new year and this week felt great to get back into my routine after the break. Fit in a lot of workout classes, some healthy new recipes and catching up with my friends and excited to do more of that this weekend!
2. Speaking of healthy recipes, I made this Creamy Tomato Avocado Pasta from Bites By Mia that my friends had recommended and it was SO good! I added garlic as well to the sauce and used Banza pasta and it was an easy, healthy meal to make when craving pasta.
3. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen a very exciting person I got to meet this week. Long story short, Lindsay Lohan was in my office, saw Carly and my Halloween costume and then insisted we recreate the infamous Parent Trap pose together too. Childhood dream come true!
4. Links I loved this week? So excited for my friend Sydney‘s engagement, Caitlin reshared her vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe which I can’t wait to make and Jenn‘s fun shoot at The Last Bookstore in LA (a must on my travel guide)!
5. I was trying to be good about my shopping this month but with so many great sales I couldn’t resist some new activewear! Outdoor Voices has some of my favorite pieces on sale (I just got these in green and then this adorable pink pair and matching top!). Other great sales? J. Crew (an extra 50% off sale!) and Old Navy too with up to 75% off! More finds below!