1. It’s officially Christmas break! I have never been more excited for some days off and relaxing with my family both in Michigan and Florida. Tonight, will be a quiet last night of packing, wrapping gifts and ordering my favorite takeout before its time to head home tomorrow!
2. I shared how I’m trying to incorporate more clean skincare and beauty into my routine so I was so excited to try a new skincare line, Care. The products are designed to deliver outstanding results—with minimal daily effort and no beauty BS, which I’m all about. Stay tuned for my review in the next few weeks!
3. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are one of my favorite celebrity couples so I loved this adorable interview on The Hollywood Reporter with the two of them. Can’t wait to see Emily in Mary Poppins Returns this weekend as well!
4. Other links I loved? Katie‘s gorgeous engagement photos, Dana‘s views on how being an influencer has changed over the years (couldn’t agree more!) and Bailey’s stunning home tour on Architectural Digest.
5. I shared my vacation packing list but couldn’t resist ordering a few extra pieces last night! J. Crew has so many great sale bikinis, like this hot pink one I got and you can’t beat Shopbop and Revolve‘s two day shipping for last minute finds! Wishing you all the best holiday break and thank you for following along this year!