1. How is there only one week left till Christmas break?! I’m planning on packing as much Christmas fun in as I can this weekend, including visiting some festive bars which will be on the blog later today!
2. One of my favorite shows, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel came back last week and I’ve been trying not to binge it all at once so I can savor it! I loved this NYT article on how they transform the streets of NYC to the 50’s.
3. I’ve been playing Christmas tunes all week and loved this fun playlist from Tory Burch.
4. Links I loved this week? These Gingerbread Cupcakes from Half Baked Harvest, Jillian‘s adorable dress design and Kathleen‘s incredible Marrakech trip recap.
5. This is the last weekend to grab those last minute gifts! Thankfully J. Crew still has their amazing 50% off sale (I grabbed this bikini for Florida and this plaid shirt for next weekend!) and I have more gift ideas on my holiday page. A few other favorite finds of the week below too, happy shopping!