1. This week was a fun one from kicking things off with my birthday on Monday (thank you for all your sweet wishes!) to an Elton John concert last night! My friends from Chicago are arriving to town today too to continue the celebrations and can’t wait for lots of eating and laughing with my girlfriends.
2. I also got to spend the evening on Wednesday tasting all of Eataly’s menu options for their Restaurant Fest. From now till 11/18, you can indulge on a two-course meal for $18 or $28 with a bottle of wine. Everything was incredible and definitely heading back for drinks and apps on the roof, which as you can see from my photo is so perfect for the holidays!
3. I’ve been on a podcast kick recently, especially loving Armchair Expert by Dax Shepard and the Goop podcast. What are your favorites to listen to?
4. Links I loved this week? Carly‘s Paris trip recap, Julia‘s great tips on supplements and Krystal‘s career advice.
5. Get ready for lots of holiday gift guides starting next week! In the meantime, so many good sales, like Sephora‘s 20% off sale where I refreshed my Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask, as well as picked up their Overtime Mask and thinking about asking Santa for this game changer hairdryer. I also picked up this gorgeous leopard coat that I’ve had my eyes on for over a year and couldn’t resist some new holiday plaid from J. Crew. More favorites of the week to shop below!