Gucci Dupe Slides
1. Happy Friday! This week was packed full of fun from a Justin Timberlake concert with Urban Decay (he was SO good!) to catching up with girlfriends at different events and shoots. Tonight we’re planning a chill night of pumpkin pasta and Halloween movies before a costume party tomorrow night to celebrate.
2. One of the cool events I got to go to was for Everlane‘s new ReNew outerwear collection, which is made with 3 million recycled plastic bottles! I got to bring home one of their new fleeces and I’m obsessed! Another amazing reason why they are one of my favorite brands.
3. I was on a big face mask kick this week with the cold weather and have some new favorites. Bliss’s Hangover Fix Holographic Foil Sheet Mask is so fun and hydrating, Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque is great for a deep clean and Joanna Vargas’ Glow to Go Mask Set which give you the ultimate glow.
4. Links I loved this week? Allie‘s adorable roundup of us bloggers favorite dress (thanks for including me!), Courtney and Kelly‘s East Coast v. West Coast comparisons and Lauryn‘s genius idea for a skincare fridge.
5. My favorite shopping finds of the week were Blair Eadie’s Halogen collection launching! I got these chic flats, classic tweed blazer, striped turtleneck and a few other favorites I can’t wait to arrive! It was also so cold this week so thinking it may be time to get this gorgeous teddy coat (under $100!) or fun leopard jacket. A few more favorites to shop below (J. Crew is 40% off again too friends)!