1. Happy Friday! After a week of dealing with a pulled back, I’m ready for a fun weekend and getting off the couch finally! Headed to drinks with Caitlin tonight, dinner with friends at Old Rose and seeing “Waitress” tomorrow night!
2. I’m not watching any shoes currently so I watched a lot of great documentaries on Netflix this week. “Quincy” is all about music producer Quincy Jones (he’s produced literally every hit record) and is so fascinating and directed by his daughter Rashida Jones. I also loved the new doc series, “The 90’s,” that breaks down the pop culture of the decade.
3. It was so fun having Sydney in town last night for a girls night dinner in the city with her and Katie! We tried Chinese Tuxedo in Chinatown and definitely recommend it for a fun group dinner to share plates.
4. Links I loved this week? Fun food Halloween costumes from Studio DIY, these adorable Jack-O’-Lantern cookies from Half-Baked Harvest and Jillian‘s Mini Maine Travel Guide (perfect fall getaway!).
5. After humid and hot weather this week, I’m so happy today finally feels like fall! I got a ton of fall purchases in the mail this week and so far I’m obsessed with these suede leggings (got them in olive and tan and under $25 each!), this cozy sweater and these Gucci-dupe loafers. A few more pieces that are in my cart too to shop below!