1. This week flew by thanks to trying to get back into my normal routine, catching up on work projects and lots of meetings. Looking forward to a quiet weekend in the city and possibly trying out a spot on my list or making something from Chrissy Teigen’s new cookbook finally.
2. I’ve been counting down the release of Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga’s “A Star Is Born” for months and finally got to see it this week. It is an absolute MUST everyone sees this movie this weekend. From the singing to the chemistry between the two, this movie is going to be winning lots of awards come award season.
3. How can you not be obsessed with Chanel‘s latest collection at Paris Fashion Week? Tweed, pearls and classic Chanel all done with a twist on the runway turned beach.
4. Links I loved this week? Blair‘s exciting Halogen collaboration (cannot wait to buy everything on 10/22!), Lauren Conrad‘s reasons to vote and Jess‘ recap of her first month abroad.
5. Some great sales happening this weekend, perfect for stocking up on fall basics. Madewell is 30% off (including my new favorite blazer!), J. Crew is doing 40% off (I picked up this bodysuit, these adorable pjs and my favorite tissue turtleneck in pink) and also Mango with some of my fall favorites like this sweater, this skirt and this fur coat! Shop more favorites below: