1. What a week it has been and its about to get even better – I’m off to London today! We’ve been counting down this trip for months and can’t believe its finally here! No new blog posts next week but get ready for a ton of guides, recaps and outfits from there when I return!
2. As you can see, the week started off with meeting Reese Witherspoon at her NYC book tour spot for her new book “Whiskey In A Teacup!” The book is filled with so much Southern charm and Reese couldn’t have been sweeter. I wore this gorgeous Draper James top and I loved Reese’s lace dress by them. Shared some other favorites from their fall collection below to shop as well!
3. Another book I was so excited to dive into this week was Chrissy Teigen’s new cookbook, “Cravings: Hungry For More!” Her first cookbook is filled with so many of my favorite recipes and I can’t wait to cook when I get back.
4. It was a pinch me moment to see myself on The Hollywood Reporter talking about my job during NYFW. Other links I loved this week? Katie‘s cider mill guide (my favorite part about fall!), The Everygirl‘s healthy NYC spots guide (here’s my favorites too!) and Amelia’s career Q+A on Man Repeller.
5. All I can say is thank goodness for Amazon Prime this week! A lot of last minute shopping but know these will be lifesavers in London. From an extra strong power adapter to packing cubes to make packing much more organized, shop below my finds of the week!