1. How is there only one more week till Labor Day?! This truly has been the fastest summer ever so trying to soak up everything before its fall. We’re having our annual Rockaway Beach day tomorrow to celebrate my friend Katie’s birthday with lots of sun, pina coladas and tacos from Tacoway Beach (the best fish tacos in New York!)
2. It’s officially one month till my trip to London! Our itinerary is pretty much planned and the countdown is officially on. I started ordering a few things for our trip and so far obsessed with this sweater and skirt combo to wear with new sneakers for exploring.
3. If you haven’t watched “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before” on Netflix yet, make it your Friday night plans now! I love that Netflix has so many fun original rom-com’s out right now and this one is a must watch.
4. Links I loved this week? Meghan‘s Catskills trip recap (dying to visit this fall!), Krystal‘s dating lessons and Elsie‘s home tour on Glitter Guide.
5. SO many good sales happening! Everything at Anthropologie is 20% off (including new arrivals!), Reformation‘s amazing end of summer sale (so many under $100 items like this, this and this) and Tuckernuck‘s Labor Day sale has started with 20% off everything as well. Shop all my favorites below!