1. TGIF! It’s finally sunny here in NYC after lots of rain and grey days. This weekend is going to be filled with a lot of sun bathing, sleep and brunch!
2. The Parent Trap is one of my favorite movies so I loved this breakdown of the fashion in the movie and how to recreate the looks now thanks to Man Repeller.
3. Loved seeing my hometown in the NY Times this week with their “36 Hours In Traverse City.” I feel so lucky that I got to grow up in this small town and love seeing people around the country who love it too! My TC guide is here as well if you want some other favorite hometown spots.
4. Links I loved this week? Sydney‘s family lake trip recap, this classic look from Jacey and Kendall‘s bedroom decor update!
5. I focused this week on cleaning out my closet and seeing what basics I need or need to replace too! Who What Wear at Target has so many great basics right now so I picked up this dress and this dress for my weekend uniform the rest of summer. A few more favorite finds to shop below!