1. This week was a great balance of work and play, from fun work events to fitting in some great workouts and checking to do’s off my list. This weekend I’m hoping to visit the Cooper Hewitt Museum and see the Manhattan Color Walk from Color Factory!
2. Beyonce and Jay Z released their joint album “Everything is Love” last weekend and thankfully its on Spotify! My favorites are
“Summer” and “Boss” and have been on constant repeat this week.
3. Loved this “Call Me By Your Name” inspired shoot from Man Repeller. Button downs, shorts and vintage prints = the perfect summer style guide.
4. This week was extremely devastating due to what is currently happening in our country at the border. This article from The Everygirl is a great source for information and also on how you can donate and help.
5. Yesterday was the first official day of summer (and National Wear Your Lilly Day!) and I got to celebrate with the team at their Madison Avenue store. I have been obsessed with this pink seersucker dress for a while and was so excited to wear it yesterday to welcome in summer! A few other favorite finds (the Mango sale is so good right now!) to shop below as well!