1. After starting the week in Nantucket (my guides coming to the blog next week!), I’m excited for a relaxing weekend here in the city. I tried Dez last weekend and I think I may have to go back again because it was so good!
2. I loved Mindy Kaling’s commencement address she gave at Dartmouth last weekend. I especially loved this line, “So if I could impart any advice, it’s this: If you have a checklist, good for you. Structured ambition can sometimes be motivating. But also, feel free to let it go.” Make sure to read her whole speech for some positive vibes to head into the weekend!
3. This is the summer of travel so I’ve been loving reading about so many different places! From Mackenzie‘s Versailles visit, to Grace‘s Cuba trip, I’m bookmarking them all!
4. Season 2 of “Queer Eye”on Netflix came out today so excited to binge that this weekend! I also recently started “The Bold Type” too on Hulu and am almost caught up with “The Handmaid’s Tale” (so crazy!) if you’re looking for some summer TV shows.
5. SO many good sales right now! From Shopbop to J. Crew to Anthropologie, it’s such a great time to pick out a few new fun things for the rest of summer. I got this jumpsuit (coming to the blog next week) and this classic Americana sweater (buy in boys L or XL for major sale!).