1. I can’t complain that I’ve been able to be packing in a lot of trips already this summer and I’m so excited to be heading to Nantucket this weekend for the first time with Katie! I’ve been reading all of Mackenzie’s guides since she knows all the best spots there!
2. Speaking of Katie, I am so excited for her as she got engaged this past weekend! Their engagement story is so sweet and can’t wait to celebrate on our trip over lobster rolls and champagne!
3. This week was an especially sad with the sudden passing of Kate Spade. Kate Spade was one of the first brands that made me truly fall in love with fashion and still continues to be one of my favorites. This NY Times article was such a beautiful way of remembering her and how she brought so much joy into her work and brand.
4. Sex And The City celebrated their 20th anniversary this week and I loved this People.com article on all of the NYC restaurants that were featured on the show and still open today. I owe my first Magnolia Bakery cupcake when I was 16 to them!
5. I’ll be sharing a lot of outfits and what to pack while in Nantucket next week but wanted to share a few favorites to shop now too!