1. I’m so excited to be heading to Chicago today to celebrate my sisters birthday and spend time with my other friends in the city as well. Chicago in the summer is the best (stay tuned for a guide next week!) so cannot wait for a weekend of good food, Lake Michigan and catching up with my girlfriends. It’s also National Donut Day today (I’ll be grabbing one from Stan’s in Chicago!) so make sure you’re celebrating! My favorite donuts can all be found in my donut guide.
2. When planning a trip, I always look to other bloggers for their recommendations and guides so I was so excited when Merritt launched her new travel site, A Detailed Destination! Cannot wait to plan my London trip this fall with all her tips.
3. I’m always adding new NYC restaurants to my list of places to try and I have been counting down the days for the Dez to open! From Eden Grinsphan and Samantha Wasser of by Chloe., this new fast casual Middle Eastern spot is Instagram worthy and looks so so good! Loved this piece on the restaurant on the Coveteur.
4. How gorgeous is this flower filled shoot over on Man Repeller? Loved this piece all about finding the next Millennial Pink (and all the flowers from my favorite Lewis Miller).
5. Last weekends Memorial Day sales had me shopping up a storm and I’ve loved all the pieces I ordered so far. I got so many compliments this week on this floral jumpsuit and this deep V black jumpsuit as well for a night out. A few more of my favorites of the week to shop below!
Image via Man Repeller