1. Who else has a Royal Wedding hangover?! This week I haven’t been able to stop rewatching the Royal Wedding or looking over photos of everything. Everything about the day was so sweet and romantic. My favorite look though was their reception outfits, especially with Diana’s aquamarine ring Harry gave to Meghan!
2. The last two weeks have been packed with travel, first in Austin and then last week in Las Vegas for work. I’m so excited to spend the long weekend here in the city and pack in a ton of workout classes, brunches and soaking up the empty city! Most importantly, I’ve been relying on my ice roller and Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask to keep my skin in good shape while traveling.
3. Links I loved this week? Emily‘s tips on making a summer cheese board, Blair‘s favorite NYC cafes and Mackenzie‘s Memorial Day outfit ideas (just ordered that navy sweater too!)
4. Rosé season is here and I’ve been stocking up on my favorites. Obsessed with the Yes Way Rosé bottle (sold at Target!) and Summer Water, both under $20!
5. This weekend is the official kick off to summer and that means there’s a TON of amazing sales! I rounded up a huge guide yesterday but a few more favorites to shop below as well. Happy Memorial Day!