1. Happy Friday! My mom is on her way to NYC for the weekend and looking forward to lots of great food, showing her my new favorite spots and seeing Hello, Dolly! again on Sunday.
2. Looks I’m loving this week? Mackenzie’s genius cashmere sweater hack, Krystal’s Meghan Markle inspired short suit and Jacey’s matching sets for spring.
3. They don’t joke about April showers do they? Thank goodness for cute rain coats and rain boots to make things a little brighter. Loving this pink coat and these pastel boots, which I couldn’t resist ordering to wear all spring and this fall in London.
4. I love planning parties and I couldn’t resist pinning away this week so many cute ideas. From Kelly and Jeff’s space themed 1st birthday party for Arlo to Kat’s stunning Moroccan inspired engagement party for her sister, so many fun and creative details.
5. There are a ton of great sales happening and lots of new spring releases right now so I ended up doing some extra spring shopping this week. This gingham blazer just arrived and I’m OBSESSED, so many great items right now at Mango (got these sandals too). I also picked up these classic tanks with a twist and this sundress, that I’m anxious to wear next month in Austin. More favorites of the week to shop below!