1. After a surprise snow day and a busy week work, I’m excited for the weekend to be here! One of my goals this year was to cross off my list some of the classic NYC restaurants I haven’t been to yet. Tonight my roommate and I are heading to Minetta Tavern for their famous burger and I cannot wait!
2. If you’re redecorating your home, Anthropologie Home just launched at Nordstrom and I want EVERYTHING! I especially love this cozy white duvet, this pretty pink fruit bowl and these adorable pup mugs!
3. Links I loved this week? Mackenzie‘s trip to the Dominican Republic looked so dreamy (adding it to my bucket list!), Amy‘s gorgeous tour of their Dallas home before they moved and Kendall‘s Trader Joe’s Haul (full of my favorites like red lentil pasta and acai packets!)
4. I couldn’t resist ordering some new pastel work out gear after my post last week. I picked up this two tone pink leggings and these blush sneakers and can’t wait to wear them all spring long!
5. Crazy to think Easter is next weekend (I have some fun dress guides coming to the blog next week!) so I’ve been looking at some fun Easter decor while spring shopping this week! Some favorites below to shop: