1. If you live on the East Coast, then you were welcomed back to the city with a giant snow storm! Most of the city worked from home yesterday, and it was so crazy to see everything quickly become covered in snow. I worked on the couch with this favorite candle burning, which was such a cozy way to spend the work day!
2. This week I focused on slowly getting back into my routines (and starting new ones too!). First up was getting back on a healthy diet and exercise regimen, so I made this soup from Pinch Of Yum and this Kale Salad from Bon Appetit, for healthy and filling lunches.
3. With the Golden Globes this weekend (love the start of award season!), I’m planning on seeing Call Me By Your Name this weekend before the show on Sunday. Rooting for Ladybird and I, Tonya too!
4. Some looks I loved recently? Loving Jenn’s colorful outfit, Ashley’s cold weather layers, Grace’s star dress and how Kathleen styled this look.
5. While I’m trying to be good about spending this month, there are so many great after holiday sales its hard not to shop! A few great finds below to swoon at: