1. After two whirlwind weeks of traveling in Florida and Finland (a full recap of the trip next week!), it feels so good to be back in New York. Looking forward to catching up on sleep, getting a few Flywheel classes in and of course, trying some new restaurants around the city.
2. Speaking of travel, I’m still anxious to plan my next getaway! Annie’s trip to Miami looks like the perfect beach (and Instagram-worthy) stay and I’ve added it to my long list of places to visit this year!
3. GLOSSYBOX sent me their limited edition box filled with Rituals goodies and I’m obsessed with the floral scents for spring.
4. Currently obsessed with? The Big Little Lies Soundtrack on Spotify. Not only is the show incredible, but the music is the perfect mix of classics and new hits.
5. I’m anxious to start wearing all my favorite spring pieces, and J. Crew‘s 30% off sale this weekend means I may have to add a few more things to my closet. It’s the perfect time to stock up on classic favorites, like a denim jacket, striped tee and a t-shirt dress. Sharing some of my favorites below to shop before it’s too late!