Friday Five Weekly Recap:
1. How’s everyone doing? For me, this week was a week of ups and downs. My sleep has been off (so grateful for Equilibria CBD to help me! Use code CARLYHILL for 15% off your first order) so hoping to get into a better routine this next week. Trying to put my phone down after dinner, focus on fun movies, reading and needlepointing instead to keep me calm.
2. This week, I wanted to focus on charities I can help give back to. From small businesses (sharing more next week of some of my favorites to support) to charities in NYC and across the country, there’s so many ways we can help. I found some amazing organizations that I chose to give back to such as Feeding America to help families in need right now, Citymeals On Wheels to support elderly in NYC and Frontline Foods that delivers meals to those working in hospitals (including my sister who is a nurse and I’m so proud of!) during this scary time.
3. Loved this Grandmillenial’s Guide To Staying Home on House Beautiful, which I am definitely doing! All the needlepoint, stationary and Little Women please!
4. Links I loved this week? Jillian‘s advice on how to stay positive, Allie‘s gorgeous new print shop that I can’t wait to pick a piece from and Meghan‘s round up I was so happy to be included in of 20 New Things To Try.
5. My shopping this week has been a mix of more loungewear, some pretty spring pieces that I look forward to wearing (like J. Crew‘s cheerful collection that’s 40% off this weekend and some classics from Everlane’s 25% off sale, my favorites here!) and some random items we need in the apartment (like a tripod for me so I can attempt some photos on my own!). Some great finds to shop below…stay safe friends!