1. Happy Friday! Last weekend was a busy and fun one back in Michigan so I’m excited to take things easy this weekend and soak up the city before summer is over. Looking forward to hopefully trying a new Thai spot, Wayla, and hanging around the neighborhood.
2. I went to the Fohr offices this week to catch up with their team and had so much fun chatting with all of them over rose on a rainy night. Fohr is an amazing platform that I have been lucky enough to work with for some paid campaigns and it helps connect me with incredible brands I get to share with you all! They’ve recently added a new tool where my followers can share their testimonials about why you love following me. It would mean the world to me if you’re able to leave one as it only helps me grow and continue to keep doing what I love so thank you in advance!
3. Anyone else watching Euphoria? I binged watched this season with my roommate this week and while stressful at times to watch, the entire cast is incredible and can’t wait for season 2.
4. Links I loved this week? Man Repeller‘s tips on how to recreate Princess Di’s style, Mary‘s beautiful baby shower and my friend Ali‘s baby news (so thrilled for her!).
5. It’s so crazy to see fall clothes already (loving everything on Mango and J. Crew!) but it also means amazing sales like Reformation‘s incredible 40% off sale! I have a post from a few weeks ago of favorite pieces but I couldn’t resist this wrap dress and this backless dress for my fall trip to Paris! More sale favorites and other finds to shop below!