I am so excited for my second year in participating in this fun Virtual Cookie Exchange with so many of my favorite ladies in the blogging world! This year more than ever, having fun virtual things to do together is so important and I loved putting together this Christmas cookie recipe to share! This recipe I found from FoodtasticMom has become one of my go-to’s for the holiday season because it’s oh so festive but also so easy to make! Sharing my recipe below and also make sure to enter the giveaway at the end of today’s post! We’re giving away five $25 Target gift cards so you can try all these fun recipes!
CHRISTMAS COOKIE RECIPE: WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT COOKIE
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add the butter, sugar, brown sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda to the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix on low until combined and then beat on medium speed for about 1 minute. Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Stop mixer and add the flour and white chocolate chips. Mix on low speed until a cohesive cookie dough forms, about 1 minute.
- Use a medium size cookie scoop to form 24 cookie dough balls. Roll the dough ball in the crushed candy canes. Place the cookies on baking sheets lined with parchment paper (12 cookies per baking sheet).
- Bake the cookies for 10 – 12 minutes. The cookies should look a bit underdone when you take them out of the oven as they will continue to bake once out of the oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes. Remove them to a cooling rack and allow to cool to room temperature. Enjoy!
Next in the Virtual Cookie Exchange…
Now it’s time to head over to the next bloggers site to find their cookie recipe! I’m sending you all to Jessica from An Indigo Day! I have been following Jessica for years as she is one of the best in the biz. She just relaunched her site with a new name and branding and it looks INCREDIBLE if you haven’t checked it out yet! She’s sharing a recipe today for Pumpkin Bars With A Cheesecake Swirl and I’m adding all the ingredients to my grocery list this week. Head to her next for the full recipe!a Rafflecopter giveaway