Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays because who can’t resist a few days full of sugar, champagne and all things pink right?! I love celebrating this day with all my girlfriends and it’s such a fun time during a cold and dreary February. With so many fun gifts and pieces to wear this year, I couldn’t resist rounding up some favorites to surprise a loved one with, or keep for yourself!
1. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask: I’ve been hearing so many people RAVE about this lip mask and with its pretty pink packaging and freezing temperatures outside, think this may be the perfect “treat yourself” gift this Valentine’s Day.
2. Summer Fridays R+R Mask: I’m addicted to my Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask so I know their gorgeous new mask made with rose petals (perfect for Valentine’s Day!) is sure to be an immediate favorite too.
3. Etsy Statement Earrings: I love a festive earring for the holidays and this adorable pair makes a perfect gift for only $35!
4. LAKE Pajamas: If you’re stuck on a gift idea, there’s nothing more perfect than these pink and red pajamas from my favorite LAKE. The softest pajamas you’ll ever sleep in!
5. KNC Beauty Lip Masks: For a Galentine’s Day night in, how fun would these lip masks be for a little spa and movie night?!
6. Sugarfina Candy Cubes: My number one go-to for gifts, anyone in your life will love a little extra something sweet!
FOR YOUR CLOSET
SWEET TREATS AND ENTERTAINING