Being home the last ten days as made me realize quickly what items I’m relying on everyday to keep our apartment clean, my mind stress free and most of all, feeling comfortable and relaxed. Sharing my current must haves and would love to know what products you’re relying on these days too!
1. Dyson Cord-Free Vacuum: Keeping the apartment as clean as possible is a must for me to help keep things as normal as possible. Thanks to it being cord-free, I’m able to quickly clean up any crumbs or messes a few times a day to help keep it clean as possible.
2. Oil Diffuser: I love having this Vitruvi oil diffuser going throughout the day to keep the apartment smelling fresh and clean. I use lemon and eucalyptus essential oils during the day and then add lavender after dinner to help us feel more relaxed.
3. Equilibria CBD: When i started incorporating CBD into my daily routine a few months ago, I never expected to be so grateful for it. Their products have helped so much with my anxiety and sleep and I love being able to support a small business like them during troubling times like these. If you’re interested in trying as well, you can use code CARLYHILL for 15% off your first order.
4. Blue Light Blocking Glasses: With WFH and lots more TV and phone time, having blue light blocking glasses is so important to help protect our eyes. I’ve been loving this pair (under $20) but also looking into a pair with my prescription added.
5. Cookbooks: Cooking and baking have been my therapy this week along with at-home workouts. I have so many cookbooks that I never took the time to use and now, have been making an effort to pick out a few new recipes to try.
6. Lou & Grey Sweatpants: I shared my love for these cozy sweatpants in my loungewear roundup but truly, this is the pair you need during this time at home. So soft and comfortable and comes in a ton of colors (and matching sweatshirt too!), these have been on constant repeat.
7. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer: Since I haven’t been doing my makeup, one step that’s been making me feel more normal is blow drying my hair. I’ve raved before how this blow dry brush gives you a salon worthy blowout at home and now more than ever, it makes you feel a little more like yourself even if you’re just in sweatpants.
8. Nespresso Vertuoline Machine: I’ve never been great at making my own coffee at home but now that I can’t go grab it from my favorite coffee shops, I really have been loving using my Nespresso machine and milk frother. I’ve been able to use oat milk and make lattes at home and know this new habit will continue past quarantine since it is such a great way to save money and couldn’t be easier to make.
9. Mrs. Meyers Products: With us wiping down our apartment and washing our hands so much, having products that smell so good is a must and for me, that’s all of Mrs. Meyers products. We stocked up on the lavender and lemon scent and it gives our apartment an addicting fresh clean smell.
10. Winc Wine: We all need to have extra bottles of wine right now and one of my favorite brands Winc is making easier than ever. I’ve been a Winc customer for years thanks to their great prices, fast delivery straight to your door and cute and delicious bottles. If it’s your first time ordering, you can click here to get a $22 discount and free shipping! I love the Outer Sounds Sauvignon Blanc and Les Bobos Grenache.
SHOP THE POST