1.This week flew by thanks to a fun trip to Chicago last weekend for my little sisters birthday. We had so many amazing meals at The Allis at Soho House and Sunda, celebrated on her roof Saturday night (in our fun coordinating romper and jumpsuit) and then a Cubs game Sunday night. The 6 am flight Monday though is so rough though!
2. Along with a busy past weekend, I had a busy week of events on Wednesday night! First was the Stella McCartney Resort Show (how adorable is the pineapple bowling?!) and then a fun book launch at Laduree for Barbie Style. The macaron cocktail was too pretty to drink!
3. I’m a sucker for anything banana leaf print, so loving Grace’s new closet curtains in her apartment!
4. It’s Negroni week, so my roommate and I are going to try Ali’s recipe for frozen Negroni’s on the roof this weekend.
5. And some favorite finds of the week! Getting prepped for my Charleston trip in a few weeks, so excited!
1.My family is a little royally obsessed (our cat is even named Pippa!) so it’s no surprise I’m still swooning over Pippa Middleton’s picture perfect English countryside wedding.
2. My friend Lauren just finished decorating her apartment and how chic is her new bedroom? I’m obsessed with the navy walls!
3. Now that Instagram has launched filters, I’m 100% team Instastories. This Instagram stories hack video from Sugar and Cloth is life-changing too for anyone who loves to get creative with their stories!
4. I have a stripe addiction like Mackenzie, so I may have to pick up this adorable top she wore this week!
5. There’s SO many great sales this weekend and with a ton of trips and events this summer, I’m stocking up! Shop all the deals and what’s in my shopping bag below!
Ann Taylor: 40% off everything with code SUMMER (I’m OBSESSED with all their shoes!)
Baublebar: Up to 70% off select items
J.Crew: 30% off your purchase with code SWEET
J. Crew Factory: 50% off everything
Loft: 40% off everything with code VACAY
Net-A-Porter: Up to 40% off
Nordstrom: Up to 40% off select items
I have been so bad about my week recap posts lately so finally working on changing that! A few favorites of the week below:
1. My mom is here this weekend for Mother’s Day and I’m so excited to take her to some of my favorite restaurants and see one of my favorite Broadway shows, Wicked (she’s never seen it!). Going to be a fun girls weekend!
2. Harry Styles’ new album is out today on Spotify and even if you weren’t a One Direction fan, this album is incredible. My favorites? “Woman” and “Carolina” have been on repeat all morning.
3. I got to test out the new Sugarfina x Pressed Juicery Green Juice Bears a few weeks ago and I think I found my new favorite guilt-free treat!
4. Loving these looks this week! Meghan’s statement pants, Ali’s all white with a pop of blue and Jenn’s happy yellow dress!
5. I’m focusing on doing a lot of spring shopping this weekend while my mom is here so thank goodness for all the sales like 25% off at J. Crew & 30% off at Baublebar! Shop some of the items on my wish list below:
1. I spent the morning walking through the flower district and it was such a burst of happiness. Even though peonies were going for $60 a bouquet (!!!) it was such a great way to start the weekend.
2. Obsessing over Gray Malin’s latest Bon Voyage collection. It’s the perfect for the avid traveler, and bonus: all his prints are free framing and shipping this weekend!
3. I’ve been trying some new beauty products this week and been loving this pretty set from RMS Beauty and Laura Geller BB cream for a less-is-more look.
4. With Easter this upcoming Sunday, I’m looking forward to a day spent with friends on our roof and enjoying the sun and some Easter treats! Deciding on baking this gorgeous cake or these donuts for a festive treat.
5. Just a reminder that the Shopbop Sale ends this weekend! With everything at least 20% off, I’ve found a few more favorites since my previous post – hurry up before it ends!
1. After two whirlwind weeks of traveling in Florida and Finland (a full recap of the trip next week!), it feels so good to be back in New York. Looking forward to catching up on sleep, getting a few Flywheel classes in and of course, trying some new restaurants around the city.
2. Speaking of travel, I’m still anxious to plan my next getaway! Annie’s trip to Miami looks like the perfect beach (and Instagram-worthy) stay and I’ve added it to my long list of places to visit this year!
3. GLOSSYBOX sent me their limited edition box filled with Rituals goodies and I’m obsessed with the floral scents for spring.
4. Currently obsessed with? The Big Little Lies Soundtrack on Spotify. Not only is the show incredible, but the music is the perfect mix of classics and new hits.
5. I’m anxious to start wearing all my favorite spring pieces, and J. Crew‘s 30% off sale this weekend means I may have to add a few more things to my closet. It’s the perfect time to stock up on classic favorites, like a denim jacket, striped tee and a t-shirt dress. Sharing some of my favorites below to shop before it’s too late!
1. It was pretty miserable weather here this week so thank goodness for Paris Couture Week to give us some eye candy! I can’t get the Giambattista Valli dress above out of my head or the sparkly Chanel show. Perfection!
2. I got a facial last week at Mario Badescu and it felt so great to get a skin reset after a busy holiday season. Their Vitamin-C moisturizer gave me an amazing glow and helped deeply moisturize my dry winter skin.
3. The Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue is always one of my favorite magazine covers of the year and this year’s is no short of stunning. This girl gang of actresses Emma Stone, Lupita Nyong’o, Natalie Portman and more all dressed up in blush, deep red and sparkles is oh so glamorous for February.
4. Hard to believe it’s already February next week! I have lots of Valentine’s Day content coming your way and a fun Galentine’s Day brunch I’m planning for. I think I may need to pick up this adorable sweater for the party!
5. I’ve been in need of some new pieces for winter so I picked up this sweater and these amazing loafers and I’m obsessed! Sharing a few more favorites on my wish list below:
1. Hope you all have been having the best holiday break! I’ve been curled up at home in Michigan soaking up the quiet and spending time with my family and friends. Not ready for it to end on Monday but excited for a fresh start in 2017!
2. One of my favorite parts of the holidays is watching movies, and this break it has been all about La La Land. I’ve seen it twice in theaters and already dying to go back! Pure happiness and perfection.
3. How dreamy is this sparkly holiday party over on Glitter Guide?! Can’t imagine a more perfect New Year’s Eve celebration!
4. I’m laying low this NYE and planning on making these Champagne Kisses tomorrow for a festive treat to enjoy with a glass of bubbly.
5. Thank goodness for online shopping when there’s so many amazing after Christmas steals! I’ve listed some of the best sales happening right now and some of the pieces I may have to snatch up before it’s too late.
Ann Taylor: 40% off full priced styles with code SHOP40.
Anthropologie: Sale items now an extra 40% off. Use code TAGTIME.
BaubleBar: Extra 20% off sale, now up to 75% off for 4 days only!
Club Monaco: Up to 65% off sale when you take an additional 40% off already marked down styles.
Gap: 35% off regular priced styles + extra 40% off sale with code YOURTIME.
H&M: Sale now up to 80% off!
J.Crew: Enjoy an extra 50% off sale with code SHOPSALE.
J.Crew Factory: Online only – extra 40% off clearance with code SHOPCREW.
kate spade new york: Enjoy an extra 30% off sale styles with code sprinkles.
LOFT: Enjoy an extra 60% off all sale styles.
Madewell: Extra 30% off all sale styles with code BIGSALE.
Nordstrom: Half yearly sale – save up to 50% off through 1/2!
Old Navy: 20% off your order through TODAY with code ENJOY.
1. Didn’t this week seem to last forever?! I spotted the #SubwayTherapy wall on my way home in Union Square on Wednesday night and it was the perfect boost of positive energy to help me get through the week.
2. Along with a long week, I’ve been lacking on sleep lately. These Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydra-Gel Eye Patches have been my life saver for puffy eyes! Look out for my skin care favorites soon on the blog.
3. Is it too early to be listening to Christmas music?! I’ve been playing Leslie Odom Jr.’s album “Simply Christmas” all week and love his version of “My Favorite Things.”
4. On the weekend to do list? Stop by the new Mansur Gavriel Pop Up in Soho and use self control not to walk out with a new bag!
5. There’s so many good sales this weekend! From Club Monaco to J. Crew, a few of the classic pieces I’m planning on buying below!
1. I turn 25 tomorrow (ahh!) and I’m so excited to celebrate with my friends tonight in our new place. And birthdays deserve a new dress, like this Topshop Blazer Dress, right?!
2. You know I’m a fan of pretty much anything Beyonce does, and I can’t stop rewatching her CMA performance from this week with the Dixie Chicks. Such a fun, unexpected duet!
3. I had breakfast this morning with Carly at Lafayette and along with matching in everything else in our life lol, we each ordered the lemon pancakes and omg – these are my new favorite! And as you can see from the picture, they’re almost too pretty to eat too.
4. My addiction to Hamilton is very much well known, so I cannot wait for The Hamilton Mixtape to be released and listen to the songs in a whole new way.
5. I’m heading to Georgia on Sunday with Katie, Sydney, Grace and Danielle for a girls’ trip! With so many good sales going on right now, I had to pick up a few new fall pieces to bring along! Shop them below:
1. I am officially moved into my new apartment and couldn’t be more thrilled to finally be settled! I just picked up these adorable Kate Spade New York Bow Stitch Sheets for my bed and I can’t wait to share my whole room with you all soon!
2. Lady Gaga has always been one of my favorites, but her new album, Joanne, I just can’t get enough of right now.
3. Speaking of Gaga, her Carpool Karaoke with James Corden this week may be my new favorite (Bieber still takes the number one spot!)
4. Halloween weekend is here and I’m planning on making this Halloween Chex Mix from What’s Gaby Cooking to enjoy with the roomies for our Hocus Pocus movie night.
5. The last few weeks have been so busy so I’m looking forward to getting back in a routine. But for now, I’m relying on the products below to keep me looking refreshed and awake!
(See more charming fall decor on my Instagram)