1.Hello February! Didn’t January seem to be the longest month ever?! So excited for the month ahead! This weekend I’m looking forward to a new haircut and color (stay tuned on Instagram for the reveal!), checking a lot of my to-do list and the Superbowl Halftime Show with one of my favorites, Justin Timberlake!
2. Speaking of new hair, I just ordered a ton from Kristin Ess’ line at Target. I’ve heard amazing reviews about her dry shampoo and I’m excited to also try her air dry creme and beach wave spray. Plus the packaging is gorgeous so it’s perfect to display on your counter too.
3. Posts I loved this week? Gaby’s roundup of insanely delicious looking Superbowl recipes, Blair’s fun color combo and can’t get over how adorable Kelly and Jeff’s nursery for Arlo is!
4. The cold weather has me dreaming of my beach vacay next month! J. Crew launched their new swim collection this week and I couldn’t resist picking up this pink bikini.
5. Speaking of shopping, I picked up a few random things this week, from fun Valentine’s Day sunnies (incredible Saint Laurent dupes!) to a new desk calendar to some beauty lifesavers (this ice roller, brow serum and teeth whitening pen are musts!). What’s on your shopping list this month?
If you know me, I have a love affair with striped shirts. To me, a striped tee is an essential closet staple and one of my favorite items to mix with other pieces in my wardrobe. For my recent trip to Georgia, I made sure to pack pieces that I could easily mix and match and layer. One of my favorite fall finds has been this gorgeous suede vest. I love the olive green color for fall, and of course the amazing price point (under $50!).
Location: The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds Lake Oconee, Georgia
1. It is so HOT in New York and the best way to cool down of course is with a cocktail. I think this Watermelon Moscow Mule from Dulcet Creative is going to do just the trick.
2. I’m so excited that my cousin Lauren has officially moved to NYC! And I’m even more excited to celebrate tonight at Aunt Jake’s in Nolita with our favorite meal, lots and lots of pasta!
4. With not a Target close by in NYC, it was so nice to wander around one while I was home in Michigan last week. What ended up coming back with me? These cozy PJs because one can never have too many!
5. The home tours we share on Glitter Guide are always so inspiring, and I can’t get over this boho dream land from our tour of Jennifer from FleaMarketFab’s home.