1. I received from the Kate Spade team this week a copy of their beautiful new book, She. Kate Spade always creates amazing coffee table books but this one all about inspirational women I think takes the cake for my favorite. A must to give any of the favorite ladies in your life!
2. Thinking of making this spooky Halloween sangria tonight for our friends before we head out for the night!
3. I had never been a huge Demi Lovato fan before but after watching her new YouTube documentary, Simply Complicated, I can’t stop listening to her new album. Highly recommend watching and listening to both!
4. Posts I’ve been loving? Jess‘ tips for layering, Kat‘s all white look and Jessica‘s travel bucket list (how cute is the new Away x Gray Malin collab?!)
5. When it comes to Halloween costumes I like to use items in my closet I already own. Last year, I went as J. Lo (Juicy tracksuit and all) and also a Pink Lady. This year, I’m going as Cher from Clueless and the only thing I had to buy was the fuzzy pink pen! Shop the pieces you need (plus some other favorite Halloween decorations and treats!) before Tuesday!
1. After an amazing few days on Martha’s Vineyard with Katie, Kendall and Sydney, I’m already craving a trip back! Get ready for a full trip recap from our stay at Summercamp Hotel and a guide to the island here on the blog!
2. Nothing makes me laugh harder than James Corden Carpool Karaoke’s and this week’s with First Lady Michelle Obama was just what I needed to start off the weekend on a happy note.
3. I love finding a new favorite spot and Ruby’s in Nolita is my new go-to. Make sure to bookmark it for your next meal in NYC!
4. With the unbearable temperatures this weekend, I think some of these sangria recipes are a must to stay cool.
5. Reminder to shop some of my favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale before it’s too late!