1. I spent the morning walking through the flower district and it was such a burst of happiness. Even though peonies were going for $60 a bouquet (!!!) it was such a great way to start the weekend.
2. Obsessing over Gray Malin’s latest Bon Voyage collection. It’s the perfect for the avid traveler, and bonus: all his prints are free framing and shipping this weekend!
3. I’ve been trying some new beauty products this week and been loving this pretty set from RMS Beauty and Laura Geller BB cream for a less-is-more look.
4. With Easter this upcoming Sunday, I’m looking forward to a day spent with friends on our roof and enjoying the sun and some Easter treats! Deciding on baking this gorgeous cake or these donuts for a festive treat.
5. Just a reminder that the Shopbop Sale ends this weekend! With everything at least 20% off, I’ve found a few more favorites since my previous post – hurry up before it ends!
1. Hope you all have been having the best holiday break! I’ve been curled up at home in Michigan soaking up the quiet and spending time with my family and friends. Not ready for it to end on Monday but excited for a fresh start in 2017!
2. One of my favorite parts of the holidays is watching movies, and this break it has been all about La La Land. I’ve seen it twice in theaters and already dying to go back! Pure happiness and perfection.
3. How dreamy is this sparkly holiday party over on Glitter Guide?! Can’t imagine a more perfect New Year’s Eve celebration!
4. I’m laying low this NYE and planning on making these Champagne Kisses tomorrow for a festive treat to enjoy with a glass of bubbly.
5. Thank goodness for online shopping when there’s so many amazing after Christmas steals! I’ve listed some of the best sales happening right now and some of the pieces I may have to snatch up before it’s too late.
Ann Taylor: 40% off full priced styles with code SHOP40.
Anthropologie: Sale items now an extra 40% off. Use code TAGTIME.
BaubleBar: Extra 20% off sale, now up to 75% off for 4 days only!
Club Monaco: Up to 65% off sale when you take an additional 40% off already marked down styles.
Gap: 35% off regular priced styles + extra 40% off sale with code YOURTIME.
H&M: Sale now up to 80% off!
J.Crew: Enjoy an extra 50% off sale with code SHOPSALE.
J.Crew Factory: Online only – extra 40% off clearance with code SHOPCREW.
kate spade new york: Enjoy an extra 30% off sale styles with code sprinkles.
LOFT: Enjoy an extra 60% off all sale styles.
Madewell: Extra 30% off all sale styles with code BIGSALE.
Nordstrom: Half yearly sale – save up to 50% off through 1/2!
Old Navy: 20% off your order through TODAY with code ENJOY.
Just when you thought all of the shopping was done… hello Cyber Monday! And these deals are the best yet! I’ve rounded up my top 5 places to shop, along with their amazing deals and my favorite pieces, to help make your Cyber Monday stress free!
1. Didn’t this week seem to last forever?! I spotted the #SubwayTherapy wall on my way home in Union Square on Wednesday night and it was the perfect boost of positive energy to help me get through the week.
2. Along with a long week, I’ve been lacking on sleep lately. These Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydra-Gel Eye Patches have been my life saver for puffy eyes! Look out for my skin care favorites soon on the blog.
3. Is it too early to be listening to Christmas music?! I’ve been playing Leslie Odom Jr.’s album “Simply Christmas” all week and love his version of “My Favorite Things.”
4. On the weekend to do list? Stop by the new Mansur Gavriel Pop Up in Soho and use self control not to walk out with a new bag!
5. There’s so many good sales this weekend! From Club Monaco to J. Crew, a few of the classic pieces I’m planning on buying below!
1. I turn 25 tomorrow (ahh!) and I’m so excited to celebrate with my friends tonight in our new place. And birthdays deserve a new dress, like this Topshop Blazer Dress, right?!
2. You know I’m a fan of pretty much anything Beyonce does, and I can’t stop rewatching her CMA performance from this week with the Dixie Chicks. Such a fun, unexpected duet!
3. I had breakfast this morning with Carly at Lafayette and along with matching in everything else in our life lol, we each ordered the lemon pancakes and omg – these are my new favorite! And as you can see from the picture, they’re almost too pretty to eat too.
4. My addiction to Hamilton is very much well known, so I cannot wait for The Hamilton Mixtape to be released and listen to the songs in a whole new way.
5. I’m heading to Georgia on Sunday with Katie, Sydney, Grace and Danielle for a girls’ trip! With so many good sales going on right now, I had to pick up a few new fall pieces to bring along! Shop them below: