Yesterday, I gave a breakdown of my beauty routine on Glitter Guide’s Snapchat (make sure to watch and follow along @glitterguide), and today, I wanted to share my full everyday routine here as well! Working in the beauty industry has introduced me to a ton of amazing brands and products I had never used before, and hopefully today I can help you find out how amazing these products are as well!
1. SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic: Hands down, this product has completely changed my skin. After I wash my face with warm water, I apply a few drops to my skin. It provides your skin with 8 times the skin’s natural photoaging protection, making it a must for every morning. The cost is on the pricier side but you only need a few drops every day, and your skin will thank you later!
2. Laura Geller Spackle Treatment Even Tone Makeup Primer: This primer helps make my foundation last all day, which is so important in this humid NYC weather. I also love that it has a subtle shimmer to help give an extra glow to my skin.
3. Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid: I don’t get a lot of sleep, and my dark under eye circles clearly show it. This pink concealer easily covers them up and blends easily when I apply my foundation over it.
4. Urban Decay ‘Naked Skin’ Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup: Clearly, I love the Naked Skin products from Urban Decay, and once you try them too, you’ll see why. This foundation is so lightweight, but still manages to give me enough coverage and easily blends into my skin to give a natural look.
5. Laura Geller ‘Bronze-n-Brighten’ Baked Color Correcting Bronzer: This bronzer gives a soft bronzed glow, thanks to it’s mix of color correcting bronzer and blush. I brush this on my cheekbones, tip of nose and then a light dusting all over to help blend.
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Vanilla and Chase: One of the best beauty tricks I ever learned is to use a lighter shade in the corner of your eyes and a darker shade on the outside corners to help make you look extra awake. Urban Decay’s shadows are super pigmented and don’t smudge all day, so I know I can trust it to last until I head home at night.
7. Urban Decay Brow Beater: If I only had time to do one thing before I leave the house, it’s got to be my brows. I’ve tried a ton of different brow pencils and powders, but this one has become my go-to. With a brush and pencil on each end, I first brush my brows up, then fill in and then blend with the brush again to give a natural, full look.
8. FLOWER Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara: Who says you need to spend a ton of money on mascara for insane lashes? This mascara from Drew Barrymore’s cosmetics line is the best mascara I’ve ever used, and under $8! You can twist the top of the wand to switch from lengthening to curling to volumizing, making it super easy to add more drama to your lashes for a night out.