1. If you live on the East Coast, then you were welcomed back to the city with a giant snow storm! Most of the city worked from home yesterday, and it was so crazy to see everything quickly become covered in snow. I worked on the couch with this favorite candle burning, which was such a cozy way to spend the work day!
2. This week I focused on slowly getting back into my routines (and starting new ones too!). First up was getting back on a healthy diet and exercise regimen, so I made this soup from Pinch Of Yum and this Kale Salad from Bon Appetit, for healthy and filling lunches.
3. With the Golden Globes this weekend (love the start of award season!), I’m planning on seeing Call Me By Your Name this weekend before the show on Sunday. Rooting for Ladybird and I, Tonya too!
4. Some looks I loved recently? Loving Jenn’s colorful outfit, Ashley’s cold weather layers, Grace’s star dress and how Kathleen styled this look.
5. While I’m trying to be good about spending this month, there are so many great after holiday sales its hard not to shop! A few great finds below to swoon at:
1.We had a joint birthday party at our apartment last night and had so much having all my friends together at our place. I received a ton of messages on Instagram about my outfit and can’t rave enough about these gorgeous pink velvet pants! So fun for the holidays and I paired it with my go-to bodysuit for the night.
2. Another item I received a lot of messages about is the New York print in our apartment. My sister gave it to me a few years ago and I finally found it online to share with you all! I also found a larger version framed too so perfect to give as a gift too.
3. It was super chilly this weekend in the city and I’ve been pinning some cozy recipes and can’t wait to make Liz’s Skinny Chicken Pot Pie this week!
4. I love trying out new workout classes and loved the dance class I took at PROJECT by Equinox this weekend. The class was so fun and the studio is incredible (who doesn’t love free cold brew after?!) I wore my new set from Outdoor Voices and can’t wait to go back again this week.
5. Ok J. Crew‘s new arrivals are AMAZING! I had to use a lot of self-control but couldn’t resist these pants, these plaid shoes and new Christmas pjs. Shop some of my favorites below:
1. I received from the Kate Spade team this week a copy of their beautiful new book, She. Kate Spade always creates amazing coffee table books but this one all about inspirational women I think takes the cake for my favorite. A must to give any of the favorite ladies in your life!
2. Thinking of making this spooky Halloween sangria tonight for our friends before we head out for the night!
3. I had never been a huge Demi Lovato fan before but after watching her new YouTube documentary, Simply Complicated, I can’t stop listening to her new album. Highly recommend watching and listening to both!
4. Posts I’ve been loving? Jess‘ tips for layering, Kat‘s all white look and Jessica‘s travel bucket list (how cute is the new Away x Gray Malin collab?!)
5. When it comes to Halloween costumes I like to use items in my closet I already own. Last year, I went as J. Lo (Juicy tracksuit and all) and also a Pink Lady. This year, I’m going as Cher from Clueless and the only thing I had to buy was the fuzzy pink pen! Shop the pieces you need (plus some other favorite Halloween decorations and treats!) before Tuesday!