1. If you live on the East Coast, then you were welcomed back to the city with a giant snow storm! Most of the city worked from home yesterday, and it was so crazy to see everything quickly become covered in snow. I worked on the couch with this favorite candle burning, which was such a cozy way to spend the work day!
2. This week I focused on slowly getting back into my routines (and starting new ones too!). First up was getting back on a healthy diet and exercise regimen, so I made this soup from Pinch Of Yum and this Kale Salad from Bon Appetit, for healthy and filling lunches.
3. With the Golden Globes this weekend (love the start of award season!), I’m planning on seeing Call Me By Your Name this weekend before the show on Sunday. Rooting for Ladybird and I, Tonya too!
4. Some looks I loved recently? Loving Jenn’s colorful outfit, Ashley’s cold weather layers, Grace’s star dress and how Kathleen styled this look.
5. While I’m trying to be good about spending this month, there are so many great after holiday sales its hard not to shop! A few great finds below to swoon at:
1. I finally finished season two of “The Crown” and I’m so depressed it’s already over! Being Royal Family obsessed, I can’t get enough of this incredible show, especially Princess Margaret who stole the show!
2. Speaking of the Royal Family, a few weeks ago Meghan Markle carried one of my favorite handbag brands, Strathberry, and now they’re sold out almost everywhere! I always receive so many compliments when I carry one of my bags from them (I have this one and this one) so no surprise they’re sold out now!
3. I’m starting to brainstorm my trips for 2018 Jenn’s trip to Palm Springs and Allie’s trip to Austria are giving me major wanderlust!
4. Catt Sadler, a host on E! for almost twelve years and one of my favorites on the network, left the show this week. I loved her statement on why she did (because of a major pay gap) and it’s such an inspiration for women to fight for what they deserve.
5. It feels so good to be back home in Michigan with my family and I’m ready for lots of relaxing the next week. We made this delicious and easy toffee recipe last night and been watching all my favorite movies. I picked up some new cozy items to keep warm and relax in as it’s going to be a chilly time at home! Have an amazing holiday break everyone!