As Reese Witherspoon once said, “If it’s not moving, monogram it!” Monogrammed gifts are always a thoughtful gift to give and with so many companies offering monogramming on almost everything, it’s always a special touch. Along with monograms, I also have included a few personalized favorites, from city pillows (perfect for the friend who just moved to a new city) to horoscope necklaces if you run out of time to monogram. Hurry and place those orders before it’s too late!
1. A roomy tote bag is always a must to have, whether for travel or everyday use. This Barrington Gifts St. Anne Tote is my go-to and would make such a great gift for anyone on your list (or yourself!) thanks to all the different patterns, colors and leathers you can choose from.
2. I always lose my keys in my bag so this adorable Mark & Graham Pom Pom Key Chain will be the perfect accessory to find them, and not get mixed up with my roommates!
3. A striped tee is an essential wardrobe piece in my opinion, so I love this monogrammed Parker Thatch navy and white striped shirt.
4. My mom used to sell these Cat Studio Hand Embroidered City Pillows in her store and I have always loved them for a personalized gift!
5. Can’t imagine a more perfect gift than an array of cheeses with this Marbled Monogram Cheese Board (under $40!) for a gift!
6. One of the it brands of the year, I love all the custom Pop & Suki bags in chic colors to give as a gift this year.
PURSES, TOTES AND MAKEUP BAGS
SWEATERS AND SHIRTS
FOR THE HOROSCOPE LOVER