1. I finally finished season two of “The Crown” and I’m so depressed it’s already over! Being Royal Family obsessed, I can’t get enough of this incredible show, especially Princess Margaret who stole the show!
2. Speaking of the Royal Family, a few weeks ago Meghan Markle carried one of my favorite handbag brands, Strathberry, and now they’re sold out almost everywhere! I always receive so many compliments when I carry one of my bags from them (I have this one and this one) so no surprise they’re sold out now!
3. I’m starting to brainstorm my trips for 2018 Jenn’s trip to Palm Springs and Allie’s trip to Austria are giving me major wanderlust!
4. Catt Sadler, a host on E! for almost twelve years and one of my favorites on the network, left the show this week. I loved her statement on why she did (because of a major pay gap) and it’s such an inspiration for women to fight for what they deserve.
5. It feels so good to be back home in Michigan with my family and I’m ready for lots of relaxing the next week. We made this delicious and easy toffee recipe last night and been watching all my favorite movies. I picked up some new cozy items to keep warm and relax in as it’s going to be a chilly time at home! Have an amazing holiday break everyone!
1. Probably the best news of the week was the Royal Engagement news of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle! Can’t wait to plan an early morning watch party like I did back when Prince William and Kate got married!
2. Speaking of weddings, I’m obsessed with DJ and designer Harley Viera-Newton’s recent West Village wedding. It’s the perfect mix of quirky, sophisticated and romantic.
3. One of my goals this winter is to explore more neighborhoods in the city, and Meghan’s list of her favorite spots in Brooklyn is an amazing guide.
4. This weekend kicks off a month of visitors and I love planning fun itineraries for everyone! On the weekend’s agenda? Late night at Marie’s Crisis, dinner at Frankies 457 and brunch at Tiny’s. So excited!
5. The sales and new arrivals keep on coming! I just bought this adorable bow top (under $40) and planning out a few other favorites to purchase for the holiday season.