1.We had a joint birthday party at our apartment last night and had so much having all my friends together at our place. I received a ton of messages on Instagram about my outfit and can’t rave enough about these gorgeous pink velvet pants! So fun for the holidays and I paired it with my go-to bodysuit for the night.
2. Another item I received a lot of messages about is the New York print in our apartment. My sister gave it to me a few years ago and I finally found it online to share with you all! I also found a larger version framed too so perfect to give as a gift too.
3. It was super chilly this weekend in the city and I’ve been pinning some cozy recipes and can’t wait to make Liz’s Skinny Chicken Pot Pie this week!
4. I love trying out new workout classes and loved the dance class I took at PROJECT by Equinox this weekend. The class was so fun and the studio is incredible (who doesn’t love free cold brew after?!) I wore my new set from Outdoor Voices and can’t wait to go back again this week.
5. Ok J. Crew‘s new arrivals are AMAZING! I had to use a lot of self-control but couldn’t resist these pants, these plaid shoes and new Christmas pjs. Shop some of my favorites below:
1. My Gray Malin print (c/o) arrived this week and I could not be more obsessed with it! The perfect addition for above our bar cart. The best deal? All prints are 30% off all weekend so I may have hinted to Santa for another one!
2. My family has been in town for the holidays and its been so fun to take them to all my favorite spots. On the list? The Smile, Lil’ Frankie’s and Hundred Acres.
3. Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s officially Christmas season! I picked up this pommed garland, star string lights and falalalala pillow to get our apartment holiday ready!
4. Another favorite find this weekend was Royal Palms Shuffleboard in Brooklyn. Could not get over the art deco decor, cocktails and fun night of old school shuffleboard and games!
5. If you’re like me and prefer to do your holiday shopping online, there are so many good sales happening you can’t miss! My favorite deals?
Anthropologie: Enjoy 30% off with the CODE: LETSGO
ASOS: 30% off sitewide and in store, 11/24-11/29
Banana Republic: 50% off five regular-priced items sitewide, 11/24-11/26 (online) 11/24-11/28 (in store)
Glossier: 20% off the entire site November 25th through the weekend
H&M: Up to 80% off on select items.
J.Crew: 40% off marked full-price and sale items in store and online. Use code: HOLIDAY
J.Crew Factory: Online only – 50-60% off everything. Prices as marked.
Kate Spade: 30% off your purchase online and in stores until 11/26
LOFT: 40% off sitewide
Madewell: 25% off your entire purchase
Old Navy: 50% off almost everything
Shopbop: Spend $200+, get 15% off; Spend $500+, get 20% off; Spend $800+, get 25% off, 11/22-11/28
Topshop: Up to 50% off select items from 11/23-11/28
Urban Outfitters: Buy one, get one 50% off (all apparel) 11/23-11/25
When I first moved into my apartment almost two years ago, one of the number one items I had to make sure fit into our small space was a bar cart. With some Ikea DIY, my dream bar cart was finally a reality! And now every time I have a visitor, I’m so glad my bar cart is prepped and ready for a cocktail. Today, I’m sharing my essentials for what to keep stocked on your shelves and some favorite items to shop for yourself!
1. Bubbles: Champagne is my favorite thing to sip and celebrate with, so along with keeping bottles ready to drink, I also have been known to buy a bottle or two that are in fun colors or patterns to add a pop of design to the cart.
2. Liquor: Gin and tonic is always my go-to cocktail, but I make sure to keep a variety of different liquors on hand to make sure my guests always have their favorite drink when they’re at my place, such as a bottle of vodka and a darker liquor like rum.
3. Mixers: Not only is it convenient to keep a mix of different mixers on the cart, they also bring different dimensions and color to the cart. My number one to use is flavored San Pellegrino’s because it goes well with almost any liquor, and adds fizz and flavor to your drink. I also keep the essentials stocked like tonic water, ginger beer for moscow mules and any other fun flavored drinks that may work well for cocktail mixing.
4. Variety Of Glasses: I made sure to include a variety of glasses when filling my bar cart, to make sure no matter what the cocktail, I had the right glass ready! From tall and low glasses to copper moscow mule mugs to champagne flutes, I mixed the glasses on different shelves to add height and fill up the shelves.
5. Fun Accessories: The best part of my bar cart was stocking it with fun accessories to decorate and drink with! From a colorful ice bucket to striped straws, I wanted to have elements that not only complete a cocktail, but also add details and color to my small space. My favorite elements include my NYC matchbook collection that fills up a vintage tray on top and my bar cart artwork that hang above.