1. It was pretty miserable weather here this week so thank goodness for Paris Couture Week to give us some eye candy! I can’t get the Giambattista Valli dress above out of my head or the sparkly Chanel show. Perfection!
2. I got a facial last week at Mario Badescu and it felt so great to get a skin reset after a busy holiday season. Their Vitamin-C moisturizer gave me an amazing glow and helped deeply moisturize my dry winter skin.
3. The Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue is always one of my favorite magazine covers of the year and this year’s is no short of stunning. This girl gang of actresses Emma Stone, Lupita Nyong’o, Natalie Portman and more all dressed up in blush, deep red and sparkles is oh so glamorous for February.
4. Hard to believe it’s already February next week! I have lots of Valentine’s Day content coming your way and a fun Galentine’s Day brunch I’m planning for. I think I may need to pick up this adorable sweater for the party!
5. I’ve been in need of some new pieces for winter so I picked up this sweater and these amazing loafers and I’m obsessed! Sharing a few more favorites on my wish list below: