1. I received from the Kate Spade team this week a copy of their beautiful new book, She. Kate Spade always creates amazing coffee table books but this one all about inspirational women I think takes the cake for my favorite. A must to give any of the favorite ladies in your life!
2. Thinking of making this spooky Halloween sangria tonight for our friends before we head out for the night!
3. I had never been a huge Demi Lovato fan before but after watching her new YouTube documentary, Simply Complicated, I can’t stop listening to her new album. Highly recommend watching and listening to both!
4. Posts I’ve been loving? Jess‘ tips for layering, Kat‘s all white look and Jessica‘s travel bucket list (how cute is the new Away x Gray Malin collab?!)
5. When it comes to Halloween costumes I like to use items in my closet I already own. Last year, I went as J. Lo (Juicy tracksuit and all) and also a Pink Lady. This year, I’m going as Cher from Clueless and the only thing I had to buy was the fuzzy pink pen! Shop the pieces you need (plus some other favorite Halloween decorations and treats!) before Tuesday!
1. I am officially moved into my new apartment and couldn’t be more thrilled to finally be settled! I just picked up these adorable Kate Spade New York Bow Stitch Sheets for my bed and I can’t wait to share my whole room with you all soon!
2. Lady Gaga has always been one of my favorites, but her new album, Joanne, I just can’t get enough of right now.
3. Speaking of Gaga, her Carpool Karaoke with James Corden this week may be my new favorite (Bieber still takes the number one spot!)
4. Halloween weekend is here and I’m planning on making this Halloween Chex Mix from What’s Gaby Cooking to enjoy with the roomies for our Hocus Pocus movie night.
5. The last few weeks have been so busy so I’m looking forward to getting back in a routine. But for now, I’m relying on the products below to keep me looking refreshed and awake!
(See more charming fall decor on my Instagram)