One of the favorite parts of my job is testing and trying different beauty products. With warmer weather arriving, I’m starting to switch up my beauty routine, from new haircare to lighter makeup. Here are 5 favorite recent beauty buys I can’t stop using:
1. Eva NYC Shampoo and Conditioner: I recently started using Eva NYC Shampoo and Conditioner and love how strong and healthy my hair has felt. Plus it smells incredible!
2. L’Oreal Paris Exfoliate & Refine Pores Pure Clay Mask: I’ve been alternating using the different Pure Clay Masks the last few months, but this has been a skin savior lately. It gently exfoliates any patchy dry skin and makes me skin extra glowy.
3. Laura Geller ‘BB Cream’ All-in-One Skin-Perfecting Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 21: For the warmer months, I like to keep my makeup light and fresh. I recently swapped out my heavier foundation for this BB cream and I love how glowy it makes my skin, while still giving the perfect amount of coverage.
4. Glamglow GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment: This mask has been all over the Internet the last few months thanks to its crazy silver shade and I was so excited to finally try it this month. My skin was so tight and glowing after using it and it’s made its way into my weekly mask rotation.
5. OPI Nail Lacquer in My Very First Knockwurst: I’m always looking for a new go-to shade, and I’ve been loving this mauve-gray color for spring.
Thank you to Eva NYC for sponsoring this post!