1.Time flies and somehow another NYFW is here! I’m heading to my favorite show every season this morning (Kate Spade!) and looking forward to seeing some of my favorite ladies too. Also, they have so many good pieces right now from this floral dress to Valentine’s Day sweater that I may need to do a little shopping this weekend too.
2. I’ve seen everyone posting the GG Crackers thanks to Lauryn sharing her obsession. I just ordered them for myself to try after seeing Brooke and Meggan’s roundup of recipes to try!
3. My friends and I are throwing our annual Galentine’s Day party and I’m so excited to celebrate with all our girlfriends over mimosas and waffles (with our favorite mini waffle maker! This party from Lauren Conrad is such fun inspo and stay tuned for another fun dessert on Monday as well!
4. I’ve been on a big Amazon kick lately and trying to buy things that will help with organizing and taking care of things that have been on my to-do list. This week’s life changing purchase? A powerful sweater shaver to help git rid of all those annoying pills – it’s the best!
5. A lot of stores are starting to release their spring pieces and I couldn’t resist picking up a few things already for Florida next week, shop below to see what I got!
Now that you’ve sent out cards and picked up a few gifts, it’s time to dress the part! For me personally, Valentine’s is meant to be a little over the top so I love wearing a fun faux fur or bright red and pink together. So whether you decide to go full out or add a festive touch, I’ve rounded up a ton of different pieces ideal for date night to Galentine’s Day or a cozy night in!
DRESSY DATE NIGHT
COZY AT HOME
GALENTINE’S DAY FAVORITES
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays thanks to its abundance of pink, dessert and hearts everywhere. Whether celebrating with your girlfriends (can’t wait for my annual Galentine’s Day party!) or with a special someone, I’ve rounded up gifts for every price point to give and receive this February 14th!
1. Who wouldn’t love getting these adorable Kate Spade Chocolate Heart Bag to wear all through February?!
2. A pretty silk eye mask, like this slip Silk Eye Mask, is a pretty and practical gift for any beauty lover.
3. Candy is always a winning gift, especially when its these extra sweet and addicting Sugarfina Sugar Lips Cube.
4. Heart eyes, literally. These Saint Laurent Sunglasses are selling out everywhere but you can also grab these incredible dupes for under $10!
5. If you’re in need of a funny Galentine’s Day gift, this Graphic Candle is the ideal present for all your single ladies.
6. Let your sweater say what’s on your mind with this gorgeous Lingua Franca Sweater.