1. I spent the morning walking through the flower district and it was such a burst of happiness. Even though peonies were going for $60 a bouquet (!!!) it was such a great way to start the weekend.
2. Obsessing over Gray Malin’s latest Bon Voyage collection. It’s the perfect for the avid traveler, and bonus: all his prints are free framing and shipping this weekend!
3. I’ve been trying some new beauty products this week and been loving this pretty set from RMS Beauty and Laura Geller BB cream for a less-is-more look.
4. With Easter this upcoming Sunday, I’m looking forward to a day spent with friends on our roof and enjoying the sun and some Easter treats! Deciding on baking this gorgeous cake or these donuts for a festive treat.
5. Just a reminder that the Shopbop Sale ends this weekend! With everything at least 20% off, I’ve found a few more favorites since my previous post – hurry up before it ends!
I think its finally safe to say that spring is here to stay in New York! This weekend was beyond perfect and it felt so good to walk around the city and soak up that Vitamin D.
I had been on the lookout for an Easter dress for this upcoming Sunday and fell in love with this pretty pink number at Club Monaco. I love the soft blush pink and the unique detailing on the sleeves and sides. Another reason I picked it up is because I know it will work for the many events I have the upcoming months ahead, from bridal showers to a fancier dinner out.
I’ve rounded up a few other favorite dresses below as well that would be perfect for Easter, or any other spring time event!
Photos by Caitee Smith Photography
Location: Pietro Nolita, Soho, New York City