Working in the beauty industry the last two years has allowed me to test and try out some amazing products, and luckily find favorites to share! Today’s gift guide is all about the best in beauty, whether you’re looking for a great gift set steal or a fun stocking stuffer, I’ve broken down my favorites to wrap up under the tree this season.
1. Glossier Black Tie Set: I’ve become a huge fan of Glossier this year. Not only for their great products, but also for their chic packaging, like this feminine gift set for the holidays.
2. iluminage Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask: This eye mask has become my essential for bed and travel. Not only is it super soft and luxe, the copper-infused fabric helps prevent wrinkles!
3. SJP STASH Eau de Parfum Gift Set: My absolute favorite new scent, and this gift set is such a steal.
4. Jo Malone London Cologne Collection: For the one on your list who may be a little tricky to buy for, this collection is a perfect way for them to sample and find their favorite.
5. Urban Decay ‘Naked Ultimate Basics’ Palette: The ultimate gift for the make-up lover in your life.
6. Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette: For the girl always on the go, this palette is ideal for throwing in your bag for a touch up during the day.
STOCKING STUFFERS UNDER $50: