1. I spent the morning walking through the flower district and it was such a burst of happiness. Even though peonies were going for $60 a bouquet (!!!) it was such a great way to start the weekend.
2. Obsessing over Gray Malin’s latest Bon Voyage collection. It’s the perfect for the avid traveler, and bonus: all his prints are free framing and shipping this weekend!
3. I’ve been trying some new beauty products this week and been loving this pretty set from RMS Beauty and Laura Geller BB cream for a less-is-more look.
4. With Easter this upcoming Sunday, I’m looking forward to a day spent with friends on our roof and enjoying the sun and some Easter treats! Deciding on baking this gorgeous cake or these donuts for a festive treat.
5. Just a reminder that the Shopbop Sale ends this weekend! With everything at least 20% off, I’ve found a few more favorites since my previous post – hurry up before it ends!
1. Hope you all have been having the best holiday break! I’ve been curled up at home in Michigan soaking up the quiet and spending time with my family and friends. Not ready for it to end on Monday but excited for a fresh start in 2017!
2. One of my favorite parts of the holidays is watching movies, and this break it has been all about La La Land. I’ve seen it twice in theaters and already dying to go back! Pure happiness and perfection.
3. How dreamy is this sparkly holiday party over on Glitter Guide?! Can’t imagine a more perfect New Year’s Eve celebration!
4. I’m laying low this NYE and planning on making these Champagne Kisses tomorrow for a festive treat to enjoy with a glass of bubbly.
5. Thank goodness for online shopping when there’s so many amazing after Christmas steals! I’ve listed some of the best sales happening right now and some of the pieces I may have to snatch up before it’s too late.
Ann Taylor: 40% off full priced styles with code SHOP40.
Anthropologie: Sale items now an extra 40% off. Use code TAGTIME.
BaubleBar: Extra 20% off sale, now up to 75% off for 4 days only!
Club Monaco: Up to 65% off sale when you take an additional 40% off already marked down styles.
Gap: 35% off regular priced styles + extra 40% off sale with code YOURTIME.
H&M: Sale now up to 80% off!
J.Crew: Enjoy an extra 50% off sale with code SHOPSALE.
J.Crew Factory: Online only – extra 40% off clearance with code SHOPCREW.
kate spade new york: Enjoy an extra 30% off sale styles with code sprinkles.
LOFT: Enjoy an extra 60% off all sale styles.
Madewell: Extra 30% off all sale styles with code BIGSALE.
Nordstrom: Half yearly sale – save up to 50% off through 1/2!
Old Navy: 20% off your order through TODAY with code ENJOY.
1. I am officially moved into my new apartment and couldn’t be more thrilled to finally be settled! I just picked up these adorable Kate Spade New York Bow Stitch Sheets for my bed and I can’t wait to share my whole room with you all soon!
2. Lady Gaga has always been one of my favorites, but her new album, Joanne, I just can’t get enough of right now.
3. Speaking of Gaga, her Carpool Karaoke with James Corden this week may be my new favorite (Bieber still takes the number one spot!)
4. Halloween weekend is here and I’m planning on making this Halloween Chex Mix from What’s Gaby Cooking to enjoy with the roomies for our Hocus Pocus movie night.
5. The last few weeks have been so busy so I’m looking forward to getting back in a routine. But for now, I’m relying on the products below to keep me looking refreshed and awake!
(See more charming fall decor on my Instagram)