Nothing like a snowstorm to hit NYC the day you’re supposed to head to the beach! Crossing my fingers to make it out tomorrow bright and early for a little sunshine in Seaside. In the mean time, my suitcase is packed full of everything colorful and springy, so today I’m sharing some new favorite pieces I picked up and what to add to your warm weather packing list.
- For chillier mornings or a rainy day, this J. Crew Rain Coat is the perfect pop of pastel pink, especially when paired with boyfriend jeans and a classic white tee.
- You already know I have an addiction to buying new pajamas and I couldn’t resist these Madewell Stripe Bedtime Pajamas for my trip. Nothing better than a relaxing morning on the porch with coffee, donuts and new pjs!
- This J. Crew Bikini is a spring break dream: gingham, ruffles, high-waist, yes please! The top alone is perfect to wear with high waisted shorts while running into town for lunch.
- These Forever 21 Gingham Slides were the first things I bought for my trip and I love how preppy they are. Paired with destroyed shorts and a jean jacket, I love slipping on a statement sandal for spring. Plus under $20!
- On vacation, I like packing a few smaller crossbody bags and this Mango Bamboo Bag is so chic and goes with almost everything in my suitcase.
BAMBOO AND STRAW BAGS