One of the weirdest (and hardest things) about being in NYC right now is not being able to go to my favorite spots or try the newest restaurants in town. Luckily, you can still easily support so many incredible NYC restaurants with curbside pickup or delivery, including spots that never offered it before! Sharing some all time favorites and also ones on my list to try during quarantine.
12 NYC Restaurants with Curbside Pickup To Order From:
1.Carbone: The hardest reservation in town, Carbone is now offering pick up and delivery via Caviar so you can finally get to try that famous spicy rigatoni vodka pasta from the comfort of your own apartment!
2. Katz’s Deli: Made famous thanks to Meg Ryan’s scene in “When Harry Met Sally” this classic NYC deli is a must for pastrami sandwiches and matzo ball soup. While there’s usually an insane wait, now you can easily have the NYC deli experience from your own kitchen by ordering via UberEats or also shipping anywhere in the US!
3. Minetta Tavern: One of my favorite burgers in the city, my roommates and I treated ourselves last weekend and ordered from Caviar their famous burger and fries to have at home. Highly recommend making your favorite cocktail (we did negroni’s!) to enjoy along with it.
4. Raku: Raku has the best Udon noodles and became a staple of mine the last few months. Their tiny location usually meant a long line but now thankfully I can order via UberEats for a cozy meal in the apartment.
5. Lil Frankie’s: This East Village Italian restaurant has been one of my go-to’s since I moved to NYC over five years ago. They are offering takeout and delivery via their website so you can easily get that famous limone pasta or their pizzas. If you don’t live in NYC or want to try making that lemon pasta one night for yourself, make sure to follow the owner/chef Frank Prisinzano who shares some of his famous recipes on his IG Stories as well!
6. Wayla: One of the newer restaurants on the scene, this LES spot opened last summer and I was anxiously awaiting my next visit! This modern Thai restaurant is now available on Caviar for pickup or delivery if you’re looking to try some of their delicious and unique dishes!
7. Adrienne’s Pizzabar: Adrienne’s is our go-to for pizza in the neighborhood. Their giant square pizzas can be customized with any of your favorite toppings and while we miss eating outside on Stone Street, their fast delivery makes up for it for now!
8. JaJaJa: If you’re craving Mexican but also want to stay on the healthier side, JaJaJa is a must. We miss our Friday nights going here for their famous chorizo nachos and extra strong margaritas but thankfully all of their locations are open for delivery via Caviar!
9. Dante: Not the best bartender at home? Thankfully Dante is bringing their award-winning cocktails to you now! You can pick up any of their single serve cocktails or cocktail kits with food so if you’re in the neighborhood, why not plan a distant walk and pick up your favorites of the night!
11. Il Brigante: Our favorite Italian restaurant in the neighborhood, we’re so glad they’re still doing pickup and delivery so we can get their Rigatoni Funghi e Salsiccia (the best pasta dish ever!) whenever we’re craving it!
12. Cowgirl: Cowgirl became one of our spots thanks to their outdoor dining, corn dogs and extra strong frozen prickly pear margaritas so as the temperatures warm up, we’re missing it tremendously. Thankfully, with their other location Cowgirl Seahorse close by, we’ve been able to pick up all of our favorites (including the margaritas to go!) for a fun Friday night in.