1. Maman: I first fell in love with Maman for its blue and white cups and delicious pastries at its SoHo location, but when Maman Tribeca opened earlier this year, this has turned into one of my new favorite weekend hangouts. Whether you choose to grab a coffee to go or sit and enjoy the amazing brunch menu, you’re sure to keep coming back.
2. Toby’s Estate Coffee: With a few locations around Manhattan and Brooklyn, Toby’s is always cozy and comforting for when we’re in need of some extra caffeine—and the perfect coffee cup Instagram is always guaranteed.
3. Ralph’s Coffee: There is nowhere more charming than Ralph Lauren’s own coffee shop, Ralph’s. Located above the company’s flagship store, this coffee shop is known for its green and white china, extra-large lattes and delicious chocolate chip cookies.
4. Chalait: Matcha tea lattes are the new must-have when it comes to coffee drinks, and Chalait is the place to go when trying this bright green and healthy drink for the first time.
5. Woops!: It’s hard to resist passing a Woops! when you know an excellent cup of coffee and extra-large, chewy cookies are waiting inside for you to enjoy!
6. Jack’s Wife Freda: Jack’s is one of my go-to’s for a great brunch, but it’s also the best place when you need some quiet time and a great latte. And its cute sugar packets make each visit to this coffee shop even sweeter!
7. Bluestone Lane: Known for its famous avocado toast, Bluestone is quickly expanding around the city with new locations, so there’s no excuse to miss out on this adorable Australian coffee shop and café.
8. Happy Bones NYC: After a long day of shopping in SoHo, sneak into Happy Bones for the best chai latte and a Dough donut to get your afternoon sugar fix.
9. Blank Slate Coffee + Kitchen: Working in Midtown, it’s hard to find a great coffee shop that isn’t Starbucks. That all changed when Blank Slate opened at the end of last year. Now, an amazing cup of coffee and an oh-so delicious breakfast are just around the corner.
10. Westville: After a busy day, sometimes all you need is a great cup of coffee to perk you up. Westville never fails for a great meal, but it’s also one of my favorite places to pop into for the cutest cup of coffee and some snacks to enjoy with friends.
11. Cha Cha Matcha: If you’re not into coffee, a matcha latte (or their matcha soft serve) is the next best thing to give you a healthy boost of energy. And it doesn’t hurt that this is the cutest shop in the city!