Sometimes all you need is a swipe of lipstick to take a look from simple to standout. I love trying new shades and brands, but when it comes to my top 6, these are the lipsticks I can’t live without!
1. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Matte Blackmail: I love a dark lip for night and this one looks best with all black for a sexy, dark look. Even with it being matte, it’s super moisturizing on my lips.
2. Rimmel London Lipstick in Bordeaux: I’ve been using this deep wine color for over 5 years and it works no matter what season it is. I find myself stocking up on a new one every few months.
3. bareMinerals Pop of Passion Lip Oil-Balm in Punch Pop: When I’m looking for something more sheer, but still in need of a pop of color, I turn to this. A fun coral color that also keeps my lips super smooth.
4. NARS Lipstick in Schiap: I bought this less than a month ago and I am hooked. It is highly pigmented and is my new favorite summer color. The best part is it stays on all night, even through eating and cocktails!
5. FLOWER Kiss Stick High Shine Lip Color: My go-to red lipstick, not only is it my favorite shade but I love the amazing price tag as well.
6. Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in Posie: I wasn’t sure if I would like the famous “Kylie Lip Kit” but after trying it at my sisters, I love the matte look of this shade and how when paired with the liner, it lasts literally all day long!